Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Delicious

This afternoon I learned how to add bookmarks and tags on my own social networking delicious account. I explored many websites on the delicious accounts. I hope to have time to go back and really examine, explore, and accumlate sites that I can use with my ESL students. I am linking a site in this post that has sooo many activities that can be used with ESL students. I hope you can check it out.

P.S. I am going to continue to post to my blog and use my delicious account for all my favorite bookmarks from all my computers.

6 comments:

  1. I have used that site and I love it. If you need help exporting your favorites to Delicious, just let me know. I look forward to seeing all of your ESL bookmarks when you get them in Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice site. I like the wide variety of activities available at multiple levels enabling you to differentiate instruction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great link. I definitely will use this with my ESL students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked out your link and although I don't teach ESL, it seems like there are some pretty cool activities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting site. Have fun exploring favorites in Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I work with at risk students a lot and often ESL is there too, I think this site will help a lot. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete